The National Institute Of Chartered Program And Project Professionals (NICPP) will be established as the premier Program/Project Management Body in India. NICPP is an Autonomous Body established through an Act of Parliament.
The NICPP will be the premier Professional Body of Chartered Program/ Project Professionals, with a strong foundation of service to the Indian economy by developing, promoting and regulating a pool of Project Professionals in the Country:
• Regulate The Profession Of Program/ Project Management
• Regulate Education And Training Of Program/ Project Management
• Conduct Examination For Program/ Project Management Professionals
• Continuing Professional Development Of Chartered Members
• Conduct CPD Modules
• Maintenance Of Repository Of Chartered Professionals
• Repository Of Program/ Project Management Best Practices
• To develop, promote and regulate the norms and standards in Education, Training and Certification of Program/Project Management In India, as well as Custodian of the National Registry of such professionals in India.
• To develop and promote Guidelines for Program/Project Management to be followed by the Government as well as Public Entities in India.
• To act as a Custodian of best practices performed across Government and Industry.
• To facilitate the reciprocal recognition of the Indian Program/Project Management Certification across the Globe
NICPP shall function through the Governing body and the Secretariat (with Divisions/ Committees) for implementing the strategy, policy and operational guidelines set out by the Council.