TCB has the capacity and capability of providing training programs designed to fit your needs and requirements. As we understand, general trainings cater to larger audiences and may not be specific to the objectives and aspirations of the organisation. Thus, we guarantee to deliver custom-designed training at your premises.
TCB’s In-House training facility provides an effective learning experience for your organization’s technical personnel, quality personnel, scientists, engineers and other concerned personnel as these programs are designed for increased participation with the aim of bridging the gaps in terms of their knowledge and skill.
The training conducted by TCB is equipped with practical approaches using live examples, case studies, interactions & discussions through group exercises and presentation activities.
Currently, TCB is providing following in-house training courses but are not limited to-
- ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 'General Requirements for The Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories'
- ISO 15189: 2012 'Medical Laboratories - Requirements for Quality and Competence Measurement Uncertainty'
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 'Conformity Assessment - Requirements for The Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection'.
- ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 'Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Management System - Part 1: Requirements'
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012 'Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Process and Services'
- ISO 9001:2015 'Quality Management System - Requirements'
- ISO 14001: 2015 'Environmental Management System - Requirements with Guidance for Use'
- ISO 45001:2018 'Occupational Health and Safety Management System Requirements with Guidance for Use'
- ISO 22000 - 'Food Safety Management System'
- Hospital Accreditation
For Other Trainings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org